absolutely nothing to do with BK – Deep Blues Festival

Home Forums Off Topic absolutely nothing to do with BK – Deep Blues Festival

This topic contains 83 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DaviddryncDA DaviddryncDA 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    dusty reeds
    dusty reeds
    • Posts 70
    • Replies 1072
    • Total Posts 1142

Nice get in Scott H. Biram and the Soledad Brothers. Saw Scott a few months back, looking forward to seeing him again in March here in Cleveland.

hudsonsaul
    • Posts 6
    • Replies 136
    • Total Posts 142

Thursday & Friday look particularly special. Kenny Brown & Guadalupe Plata on the same card,,,..wooooot! You've done it again Chris.

Hope Kenny Brown catches GP on the Thursday, would like to hear his thoughts on those guys sound ….they'd go down real well at his picnic imo.

Such a shame LLC aren't playing, they're almost a Deep Blues Festival staple 🙂

Are Soledad Brothers back together then? – or did they never break up, could have sworn they stopped?…..Cool nonetheless.

cjohnson22463
    cjohnson22463
    • Posts 14
    • Replies 226
    • Total Posts 240

announcement+feb+3rd+revise.jpg

Things happen. Henry & June can't get it together. James Leg will join us. Hopefully no more changes, but you never know do you?

hudsonsaul
    • Posts 6
    • Replies 136
    • Total Posts 142

Wow even better 🙂

What's James Leg been up too?….no word from Black Diamond Heavies for some time, hard to find any news on the rev himself (last I could dig up was he was hoping to do a Nina Simone cover album).

My part of the world makes it hard to keep on the ball with these things, but seemed he dropped off the planet post the Left Lane Cruiser collaboration.

Chris – any plans to film the the sets?

cjohnson22463
    cjohnson22463
    • Posts 14
    • Replies 226
    • Total Posts 240

James Leg (John) is still recording and playing. new solo album should be out this summer. He did a europe tour with the Cut In The Hill Gang recently.

not looking good for a Black Diamond Heavies show anytime soon. That ship may have sailed.

Nothing lasts forever. Enjoy it while you can. Quite a few Black Keys tunes I doubt we'll ever hear live again. Some of the most joyous moments of my life were walking into clubs in the late afternoon and seeing Pat and Dan doing their sound check. I did this several times in many different cities. Sometimes, they'd have a drink or a meal and chat. Doubt I'll ever cross paths with them again, but it sure was fun to see them play back then.

cjohnson22463
    cjohnson22463
    • Posts 14
    • Replies 226
    • Total Posts 240

bob log III wrote a song for the Deep Blues Fest. Shake Attack! Here's the video

Shake Attack!

cjohnson22463
    cjohnson22463
    • Posts 14
    • Replies 226
    • Total Posts 240

we're starting to announce the other venues and performers.

Clarksdale MS Oct 16 to 18

Deep Blues Festival 2014

bands.jpg

cjohnson22463
    cjohnson22463
    • Posts 14
    • Replies 226
    • Total Posts 240

schedule.jpg

DaviddryncDA DaviddryncDA
    Participant
    • Posts 0
    • Replies 3
    • Total Posts 3

Hello.
    Here is the link to facebook page of the absolutely free binary option signals provider that sends signals every 15 minutes 24 hours per day for everyone! Check it that’s really free! https://goo.gl/FQmKND

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.