The Black Keys Fan Lounge is always happy to accept reviews, content, photos, news, ideas, feedback from Black Keys fans on any subject related to the band or Dan and Pat.
Content submitted will have to be exclusive to this site.
Publication will be at the discretion of the editor. Generally, my editorial control will only be about correcting bad grammar and spelling, general fact checking or filtering outrageous opinion.
There’s no better way to make the site better than by writing the articles your self!
If you think other fans might be interested in what you have to say about the band, chances are they will be. So get busy and get in touch.
If you wish to submit content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some basic ideas to get fans thinking, these are easy ones that anyone could do:
- review a show, but find an angle. the easiest angle is the fact you are fan. Most reviews are earnest wank and they all read the same. Here’s an alternative vision within a ‘review’ context
- write about an encounter with the band
- delve deeper into the lyrics
- discuss how dan plays the guitar or pat the drums. maybe illustrate with tabs or video of playing
- get hold of an original set list or piece of memorabilia from a show
Anyways, over to you…